Angels of Lore
Elohim of the Most High
Note: Not all of these angels remained loyal to God after the Fall. The angels herein are simply common angels that a Fallen may remember with the background Legacy. Listed in alphabetical order, the information noted are listed in order of the Legacy necessary to remember that information.
Currently, only level three are available to PCs, as this is the max that can be bought at Character Creation.
Abdiel, the Eveningstar
- Legacy O: You know little of her, other than that she was known as the Eveningstar and fought Lucifer during the war.
- Legacy OO: You know that Abdiel, was the one to betray Lucifer and the rebel angels to God.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Abdiel was the one to first strike in the first battle of the war and used her spear, the Lance of Destiny, to attack Lucifer and heralded Michael in that first conflict. You also remember that she and Lucifer fought fiercely during the Time of Atrocities, she often appearing alongside Michael.
Caiel, Angel of Solitude and Tears
- Legacy O: You remember he was the one who reigned over one of the bastions of the Host during the war but never was seen in battle.
- Legacy OO: You know that Caiel reigned over the High City of Araboth, a monument to solitude and lament. It is rumored that the city was destroyed many times but always was rebuilt exactly as it were.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Caiel, even as Abaddon tore the city down countless times, did not fight and only wept for Creation and the Fallen.
Dumah, Cherub of Silence and Dreams
- Legacy O: You remember that Dumah, an Ophan and Cherub of the Seventh House, did not fight in the war but was present at the end, one of the Ophanim to render the Almighty’s judgment upon the Fallen.
- Legacy OO: You know that Dumah remained in Heaven most of the time but, during the war, was heard to have descended to the High Cities (Zebul, Machanon, Shamayin, and most frequently Araboth).
- Legacy OOO: You have heard and remember the rumors that Dumah was the one to order Gabriel to retreat from Shamayin, acting as God’s messenger.
Gabriel, Seraph of Mercy, Revelation, and Death
- Legacy O: You remember Gabriel, a Seraph, reigned over one of the bastions of the Host during the war.
- Legacy OO: You know that Gabriel lived and reigned over the High City of Shamayin, a city of reverence and was a liaison between the loyal Host and the Fallen.
- Legacy OOO: You remember rumors that Gabriel and Lucifer met frequently during the war until the fall of Shamayin, where Gabriel fought Lirael in one of the fiercest battles of all the war. It is also rumored that Gabriel went mad in the battle and destroyed mortals and angels alike.
Jophiel, Archangel of Beauty
- Legacy O: You remember precious little of her, other than that she did not fight in the war.
- Legacy OO: You remember that Jophiel was the most beautiful of all angels and the highest of the Fifth House. She and her boon companion Kamuel remained in the High City of Zebul during the war.
- Legacy OOO: You remember that Jophiel was also known as the Scarlet Princess to her mortal charges.
Kamuel, Archangel of Annihilation
- Legacy O: You remember precious little of him, other than that he did not fight in the war.
- Legacy OO: You know that Kamuel, of the Seventh House, was the boon companion to Jophiel, and remained in the High City of Zebul during the war, one of the guardians of the bastion.
- Legacy OOO: You know that during the war, Kamuel did in fact fight at certain points, earning him the nickname Ebon Dragon for his campaigns against the Ebon Legion.
Lucifer, the Morningstar
- Legacy O: You remember that Lucifer led the rebellion against God and was first and Prince among the Fallen.
- Legacy OO: You remember that it was Lucifer who gifted Adam and Eve with Wisdom and it was he who fought (and won) the first battle with Michael, despite the betrayal of his boon companion Abdiel.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Lucifer lost in the end to Michael with the fall of the last bastion, Genhinnom. This was after his Grand Experiment failed and after the death of both the Ten and the Nephilim.
Metatron, the Scribe of God
- Legacy O: You remember that he was rumored to be the one in charge of one of the citadel of the Host.
- Legacy OO: You know that Metatron was not present during the Fall and it was rumored that he was the lord of the High City of memory, Zebul, as he was the Scribe of God and was known to hold the record of all Creation in his tomes.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Metatron was of the Fifth House and had a boon companion named Sandalphon who fought on the side of the Fallen.
Michael, the Voice of God
- Legacy O: You remember that Michael was the leader and first of the Host during the war and was jailer of mortal and angel alike.
- Legacy OO: You remember after the Fall that Michael was the one to levy the names to the Fallen and ruled over the High City of Machanon, Archangel of Heaven and Lord of the Host. Machanon never fell in all the time of the war.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Michael led the charge against Lucifer and his Legions, ultimately binding Lucifer in chains of fire. He is the one who ushered the Fallen to the Abyss and levied all of God’s curses on mortal and angel alike, though he had originally only been a Cherub of the First House, the Angel of the Unerring Beam.
Nitika, Angel of Precious Stones and the 6th Hour
- Legacy O: You remember that Nitika was of the Iron Legion and assisted with other Malefactors in providing much of the weaponry and armor for the Legions. Though she did not fight in the war, she was instrumental for the Crimson and Iron Legions.
- Legacy OO: You remember that Nitika was very close to another of the Fallen but his name escapes your memory.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Nitika did fight in the end, at the fall of Genhinnom and defended her other Malefactors against Michael’s legions. What happened to her after Genhinnom fell is unknown.
Raphael, Seraph of Healing
- Legacy O: You remember that Raphael did not fight in the war, though he may have been seen coming down from Heaven once. He was of the Second House.
- Legacy OO: You remember that Raphael wept during the Fall and ushered Adam and Eve from Paradise before the Almighty turned Paradise to ash.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Raphael was the 3rd Seraph, behind Michael (after the Fall) and Gabriel. During the war, Raphael was rumored to shepherd the children of Adam and Eve who remained loyal to God.
Sophia, Archangel of Unconditional Love
- Legacy O: You remember that Sophia was one of the first and highest of the Archangels, after the Seraphs, and remained out of the war, though it was said she wept for the fighting between angels.
- Legacy OO: You know that Sophia was of the Fifth House, one of the Muses, and was not originally an Archangel, but a Cherub. Though she did not fight in the war, she is said to have come down now and then to assist Raphael in the shepherding of the loyal children of Adam and Eve.
- Legacy OOO: You remember that no matter what side or what time, Sophia was never disturbed in her work during the war. She was always respected, even during the Time of Atrocities.
Uriel, the Flame of God
- Legacy O: You remember that he was a lieutenant of Michael during the war.
- Legacy OO: You know that Uriel was of the First House, the Angel of Embers. He wept at Lucifer’s Fall but remained loyal to Michael, fighting alongside the Archangel during the war.
- Legacy OOO: You know that Uriel was one of the three angels sent to curse Caine, the First Murderer.
Zuriel, Angel of Harmony
- Legacy O: You know that Zuriel was part of the loyal Holy Host and fought alongside Michael in his army.
- Legacy OO: You remember that Zuriel was of the Fourth House and was betrayed by his boon companion during the Fall.
- Legacy OOO: You understand that Zuriel was part of the Ophanim who judged the Fallen at the end of the War and sent much of the Fiends to the Abyss.